Residential HVAC Service Technician
Who we are:
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it; our 4.8-Star rating is no accident! We’ve been at this since 1951 here in Fayetteville. We’ve grown into one of the destination employers within the Fayetteville and Raleigh metro areas. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads, now we want to see you!
- Must have an active driver’s license for a minimum of 3 years with a clean driving record
- 3+ years’ experience of residential service (diagnosis and installation of HVAC equipment)
- Serve customers with a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems
- Present options on every call and assist the customer in making the best decision for their home and their family.
- Perform every job with technical excellence in order to live up to our warranties and guarantees.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut and drug-free
- Ability to troubleshoot service issues
- Demonstrate proper and safe use of tools and related equipment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment
- Ability to work in Fayetteville/Raleigh metro areas
Skills and experience:
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What we offer:
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Fayetteville. If you’re average: $18-25/hr, If you’re great $25-35/hr, if you’re exceptional $35-45+/hr (hourly/commission)
- Company supplied, new & safe company truck
- Medical insurance: We pay for 100% of your health insurance premium
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with company matching
- Company provided iPad, iPhone, uniforms, and tools (excluding hand-tools)
- Stability: We’ve been in business since 1951, and we’re only getting better and bigger
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global issues
- Limited On-Call Schedule: We only run true emergencies (i.e., property damage) for existing customers. Everything else gets booked for the next day
- Office Support: We have all-star Customer Service and Dispatch teams to back you up; so you can focus at the task at hand
Sound like a good fit? Interested in joining one of the fastest growing private companies in America?! Let's talk about how together we can be greater!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric by visiting www.Blantonsair.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer