We’re looking for exceptional HVAC installers who have the technical aptitude and drive to get the job done & who can deliver world-class customer service.
As an HVAC installer, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
Together, We're Greater
At Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric, we provide you the opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, growing organization that makes a positive difference in the lives of our clients, and employees. Our Core Values define our company culture. You'll find lots of opportunities to grow as a professional, serve the community, and enhance the lives of our clients. Our amazing culture of driven professionals is truly what we feel makes us unique.
- Complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately; ensure customers satisfaction.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; sign off on job quality checklist.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
Requirements for Success:
· Clean, safe driving record – minimum 2-3 years driving history
· Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communications.
· Passionate about Blanton’s and loves the brand.
· High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
· Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
· Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
· Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
· Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Sound like a good fit? Let's talk about you joining the team at one of America’s fastest growing private businesses!
Clients aren’t the only ones happy with Blanton’s—our employees are pretty darn impressed, too! Committed to excellence, Blanton’s has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. There are many reasons Blanton’s attracts the best people, and these are among the best:
- Industry Leader. We give each client the 5-star experience. We have been in business over 65 years providing outstanding customer service resulting in exceptional customer reviews and ratings.
- Outstanding Culture. We provide a positive and supportive work environment which our employees value. Professional facility, shop and warehouse & a positive work environment with amazing people
- Always Growing - Outstanding advancement opportunities. Largest in the area; 60+ and counting; Blanton’s is constantly growing, and we think you should too. Our company growth allows for internal growth opportunities across all of our business lines and departments.
- Always Growing - Professional development. Ongoing, onsite, and offsite, education opportunities, education assistance, tuition reimbursement and continuing education credits allow Blanton’s employees to keep their knowledge of current industry changes relevant.
- Fun company-wide events & family-oriented culture. Regularly scheduled gatherings, dinners & company outings & our annual company holiday party; just to name a few
- Competitive pay: Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Fayetteville. If you’re average: $25-30/hr, If you’re great $31-36/hr, if you’re exceptional $37-42/hr
- Great benefits and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with benefits including Comprehensive medical, dental, 401(k) with company match; paid holidays and vacations. Plus, incentive pay and rewarding competitions (travel prizes, etc.)
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric by visiting www.Blantonsair.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer