We need the best of the best electrical technicians because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line electricians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The big task
You will diagnose and repair electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key sub tasks
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Must have an active drivers license in good standing for a minimum of 5 years
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of experience.
Clients aren’t the only ones happy with Blanton’s—our employees are pretty darn impressed, too! Committed to excellence, Blanton’s has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. There are many reasons Blanton’s attracts the best people, and these are among the best:
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Fayetteville. If you’re average: $18-25/hr, If you’re great $26-31/hr, if you’re exceptional $32-40/hr
• Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% of your health insurance premiums
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• 401k Plan with a company match.
• A family This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Blanton's Air, Plumbing & Electric.
Sound like a good fit, want to work for a destination employer?! Let's talk about how you could join one of the fastest growing private American companies!
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Blanton's Air by visiting Blanton'sAir.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer