Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric
Business Development Center Manager
What We Are Looking For:
Are you a hard-working, dedicated, and knowledgeable person that’s ready to join an amazing team and grow with a company with an amazing culture?
We are looking for a motivated and creative people-person that loves to collaborate with a team to win!
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Fayetteville, NC. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. Here’s who we are looking for…
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Positive & Personable
- Loves the details
- Passionate about helping others
Skills and experience
· Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
· Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
· Minimum of 3 years call center management experience
· Ability, (& proven track record), to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
· Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
· Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) & web-based software navigation
You will lead a staff of Customer Services Reps and Dispatchers who book and schedule service calls and do whatever is necessary to achieve department booked calls & sales goals while ensuring the highest level of service is being provided to our clients
- Lead and train staff on the best ways to convert calls into booked service appointments.
- Manage dispatch to ensure the right technicians are matched to every job.
- Author and refine call scripts so they’re clear, compelling and result in more appointments.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Monitor performance of our ladies and gentlemen, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales.
- Formalize a coaching and training platform that’s cost effective and measurable.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company’s success.
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes.
What We Offer:
- Pay: $65k - $85k salary plus bonus/incentives
- Schedule: Full Time Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 4:30PM -flexibility when needed - seasonal
- Full Benefits: Company Paid Medical & Life Insurance, and offer Dental, Vision & 401(k) plus company matching
- Core Values:
- Always Do the Right Thing
- Always Growing
- Can Do Attitude
- Be Kind – The Golden Rule
- Delivery Wow
- Stability: Family Oriented and family owned business since 1951. We’re the largest & most established Home Services business in the surrounding areas and we’re just getting started!
- Engaged: Positive team focused work environment with great employee engagement
- Always Growing: Ongoing Professional & Personal Development Training Opportunities
- Fun & Focused! We work hard and play hard – we’re a fun team of rock-stars with can-do attitudes who are driven, focused and have a strong work ethic.
- Community Focus: Established brand with a great reputation – We are dedicated to supporting our community and veterans as well as the greater good by contributing to both local and global causes
- Destination Employer: Established brand with a great reputation & a strong focus on our company culture
- Our Standard: We pride ourselves in providing 5-star customer service experience and it shows with 2,500+ Google reviews (industry average is 200); & over 4,800 5-star reviews on all platforms
If this sounds like the job for you, we need you to do 2 things:
1. Click apply to submit your resume, or apply directly at:
2. Follow this link to record a mini video-interview. Don't sweat it, it doesn't have to be fancy! It's just a way for us to get a sense of YOU, and it's a way for you to showcase your dazzling personality
And you're done! We'll process your application and reach out to you with next steps – keep an eye on your email!
We can't wait to hear from you!
We’re waiting to hear from you! Thanks for learning about Blanton’s and we hope to meet with you soon.
Equal Opportunity Employer