Customer Service Representative Full Time
Are you a fun, upbeat, and perky person even BEFORE you have your daily intake of coffee?
Are you a hard-working, dedicated, and knowledgeable person that’s ready to join an amazing team and grow within a company?
Yes, you say?! Excellent! Then let me tell you about our company, Blanton’s Air, Plumbing & Electric, and what we’re looking for…
Aside from our exceptional 5-star service commitment, one of the biggest elements that make Blanton’s stand out is that we have an awesome company culture. We are a growing company and looking to add exceptional customer service representatives to help us achieve profitable revenue while naturally exemplifying our core values of: Always Doing the Right Thing, Always Growing, Can Do Attitude, Be Kind, and Deliver Wow Services!
If you are a motivated people person and are obsessed with delivering superior service, then keep reading!
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- 3+ years experience in customer service
- Proven track record of being a phone EXPERT - effectively handling large volume of inbound and outbound calls
- Team Focused Individual
- Strong Communication and People Skills
- Great attitude under pressure
- Expert ability at convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Wed-Based Software Navigation
- Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
- Attention to detail (they will have at least read this entire job posting)
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer:
- Pay: $14 - $18 an hour plus incentives
- Schedule: Full Time Position that’s flexible to work any days Monday – Saturday 8:00AM – 5:00PM or 12:00PM – 8:00PM
- Full Benefits: Company Paid Medical & Life Insurance, and offer Dental, Vision & 401(k) plus company matching
- Core Values:
- Always Do the Right Thing
- Always Growing
- Can Do Attitude
- Be Kind – The Golden Rule
- Delivery Wow
- Stability: Family Oriented and family owned business since 1951. We’re the largest & most established Home Services business in the surrounding areas and we’re just getting started!
- Engaged: Positive team focused work environment with great employee engagement
- Always Growing: Ongoing Professional & Personal Development Training Opportunities
- Fun & Focused! We work hard and play hard – we’re a fun team of rock-stars with can-do attitudes who are driven, focused and have a strong work ethic.
- Community Focus: Established brand with a great reputation – We are dedicated to supporting our community and veterans as well as the greater good by contributing to both local and global causes
- Destination Employer: Established brand with a great reputation & a strong focus on our company culture
- Our Standard: We pride ourselves in providing 5-star customer service experience and it shows with 2,500+ Google reviews (industry average is 200); & over 4,800 5-star reviews on all platforms
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
If this sounds like the job for you, we need you to do 2 things:
1. Click apply to submit your resume, or apply directly at:
2. Follow this link to record a mini video-interview. Don't sweat it, it doesn't have to be fancy! It's just a way for us to get a sense of YOU, and it's a way for you to showcase your dazzling personality https://hire.li/3564c5d
And you're done! We'll process your application and reach out to you with next steps – keep an eye on your email!
We can't wait to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer